9 secrets to making a difficult home sell
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Going The Extra Mile Can Help Sell Any Property
Let's face it . . . some homes just don't have "buy me" written all over them. Perhaps they've fallen into disrepair or changes in the neighborhood put them in a less-than-desirable location. Whatever the problem, you can help sell a "difficult" home at a reasonable price by following these pointers:
1. To obtain the best possible price, don't be in a hurry to sell. Allow time for the right buyer to come along.
2. Decide early what your lowest price acceptance will be. But don't hold out for the impossible.
3. Think of pricing in terms of unrounded numbers ($99,800, for example, instead of $100,000).
4. Always be ready to show your home on short notice.
5. Be willing to redecorate if necessary and mention it in your listing.
6. Reply at once to an offer.
7. Avoid asking for contingencies on an offer.
8. Make immediate possession possible.
9. Offer incentives: a decorating allowance, several months of mortgage payments, helping with closing costs, taking back a second mortgage.
Not all of these suggestions may be feasible, of course, in your situation. We know lots of other ways to spur a home sale to settlement. Contact us and we'll help you decide what might be most suitable for your particular goals
Please call me right away to get started at 860-494-3046 or email me at email@example.com